Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bloggers Meetup ...

Y'day My buddy charith wanted me to be @ Barefoot.So finally I got there. As a Sri lankan Charith got Late(around 30 mints.) Now don't kick my A**.Charith ,Casper and I hanged around barefoot cafe till Razor came to the picture.After Razor's Arrival we met Indi.So hiiiiiii indi ;) Until Wela came it was boring. We were about to leave isn't it?
I met some people for the first time in ma life.But I have read about them before.It's nice to meet u guys.Lot of open source guys were there.Mahangu, Dilantha, Chamil and many more. and I'm very glad to meet The DOTNET guy, wela. :)

More commentary about the meetup.....

Wela, (with some cool pictures).
Charith, (with stolen pictures from wela)
Razor
Mahangu (The open sorce)
Dilantha (A nice guy. I like his way of talking)

1 comment:

Charith Jayasinghe said...

I usually don’t kick on shitty asses ;-) Ok mate! Sorry for the delay…!